A satellite camp of Neuengamme concentration camp existed in Breitenfelde near the city of Mölln from 10 November 1944 to 30 April 1945. Up to 20 men had to work in a saw mill there for the SS Central Construction Office (SS-Bauleitung) in Mölln. The saw mill was owned by the company Karl Gülzow and had been "appropriated" for this purpose by the SS in return for a previously agreed fee. Some of the prisoners were apparently also deployed in the munitions factories in Mölln. At the end of April 1945, the SS cleared the camp and took the prisoners to the Baltic Sea on the ship Westpreußen. The ultimate fate of these concentration camp prisoners is not known.
10 November 1944 to 30 April 1945
20 Male Prisoners
Work in the Gülzow saw mill
SS Central Construction Office in Mölln
On Bundesstraße 207 (A-road)