There was another very small satellite camp of Neuengamme concentration camp in the city of Braunschweig between 25 March and 5 June 1944. Eight to ten men were forced to build an office hut in the SS troop supply camp on behalf of the SS Recruitment Office (SS-Ergänzungsstelle) in the "Central" district (SS-Oberabschnitt Mitte) located in Braunschweig. The camp commander was SS-Hauptsturmführer Schöckel. In early June 1944, the prisoners were transferred to the Warberg satellite camp. Nothing more is known about this camp.
25 March 1944 to 5 June 1944
Construction of an office hut for the SS
SS Recruitment Office in the "Central" district