cialis uk
viagra pill for woman
right dose for viagra
pharmacology viagra
buy real viagra online without prescription
viagra melt tabs
cialis oral
cialis us
prescription free viagra
generic cialis soft tabs companies
generic version of viagra
dr fox viagra
how to get samplse of viagra
viagra every day
viagra sales worldwide

HomeNewsHistoryNeuengamme concentration campThe site after 1945The memorialSatellite camps and memorialsSlave labour in HamburgExhibitionsBranchesEventsEducationArchives and libraryResearch projectsMediaNewsletters and informationContact and locationVoluntary workSatellite camps and memorialsOther linksSearch

Porta Westfalica-Lerbeck

On 1 October 1944, around 500 prisoners were taken from the Neuengamme concentration camp to Lerbeck, where they were forced to work in a so-called front-line workshop in the newly established satellite camp there. A subsidiary of the Klöckner group had set up a new workshop for repairing aircraft engines in the factory grounds of Weber, a concrete company. The men had to carry out construction and renovation work in the grounds, and they later worked in the repair workshop as well.

The prisoners were housed in huts in an unused Wehrmacht compound. A small farm road named Pfahlweg, which was lined with barbed wire, ran between the camp and the prisoners’ places of work. 100 to 120 prisoners who died in the camp were buried in the cemetery in Lerbeck.

The Lerbeck satellite camp was evacuated on 1 April 1945. The prisoners were taken on various transports via the Schandelah, Fallersleben and Helmstedt-Beendorf satellite camps and finally arrived at the “reception camp” in Wöbbelin in mid-April. They were liberated there by American troops on 2 May.

The camp commander was SS-Oberscharführer Emanuel Eichler.


1 October 1944 to 1 April 1945

Number of prisoners

500 men

Kind of work 

Aircraft engine repairs

Slave labour on behalf of

Bense, Jongerius, Weber (Lerbeck); Klöckner

Freebook Ebook downloaden